As I am now older it means I see nothing wrong with this at all
My 'do I care?' brain cells have reduced dramatically with age,
it's chemical name is 'Dontcarium' it's a transition cell which eventually morph's into the Noble 'Blissium'
Mr F commented my blog is a series of images with a load of swear words,
how f***ing rude!
I know myself well enough, I know I am immune to literary genius,
I prefer this
I took this into work once, I ended up reading someone else's magazine instead,
I have been exposed to some seriously dodgy stuff as a result,
the journalism alone is appalling!
I am not endorsing these brands of chocolate
I'm just being fancy
Eldest does not want to be known as 'Eldest' anymore as it's 'boring'
I wouldn't agree to her suggestion of 'Sassy Beesh'
we finally agreed to Sassy B
Sassy B has discovered the awesome power of pom-poms
her sewing skills are infinitely better than mine
she's off to Aya Napa in a few weeks
Missy has left today to go on her school trip
Ma baybee is 13
Before the party
things I have learned from throwing a child's birthday party
1. toddlers don't eat food, they get red-faced, drink a lot and run everywhere (you must also ask 'do you need a wee?' a lot)
2. bouncy castles are very good as long as you don't invite the whole class
3. teenagers will eat everything you have, keep eating and then clog your toilets
4. when they are much older and are drinking alcohol, fool them into having fancy cocktails which are heavily diluted and a neon colour, also make regular checks on bedrooms (which I did, like a ninja)
5. beware of the twerking elderly, they may also use a doorframe to dance in an erotic manner
For all celebrations in our house, we are all together
in the morning we all greet the special person like zombies,
Sassy B was in work at 7am and had to miss the tradition
but left this
also with an accompanying note, a line from it reads,
'To be read with a scouse accent..............if my weave is with you then technically I am half there'
Finished room with shelves up and voile curtains, new bedding and a rug
I am destroyed
My sewing machine is being fixed today
I am following the wise advice from Em,
I got a quote from the most relaxing man in the entire world
as he was talking, I was in a most transcendental manner
he's back today to repair it
I expect to fall asleep mid-sentence
I hope you are all blooming marvellous!
see you soon you gorgeous lot