After a mammoth epic adventure I'm well and truly knackered, but I promise I'll be round soon. I can't tell you anything about our 'Pointless' appearance *gah* as we signed a contract. However, I can tell you what not to do if you ever want to appear on a game show.
1. Please remember left and right. You may need to step to one side as your partner will need to answer a question, I simultaneously forgot how to move as well as forgetting left/right. Dave had no option but to shove me out of the way.
2. Remember you will be wearing a microphone. When you whisper to your partner you need to burp, then triumphantly announce you have. It will not be a private moment.
3. Deciding to wipe your teeth just as the co-host approaches and having an awkward 'I can't shake your hand/limply clutches co-host's fingers with wrong hand' as I have saliva on my shaking hands hand.
4. Wear comfortable shoes.......please, please wear comfortable shoes.
5. Remember to put lipstick on. The make-up artist lined my lips and filled them. I was meant to use my lippy, then forgot.
6. Remain focused. Those damn lights are shiny and distracting.
We had an amazing time, I confess I'm not a natural in front of the camera, but I laughed, a lot. Our group were hilarious. My make-up had to be re-touched 4 times. My cats-eye wings were constantly on my cheeks. They were damn fine people. I thank you.
This is how much luggage I packed for us and also for the children who stayed at our parents for 2, I repeat 2 nights.
2pm - the adventure begins
Tell me again why I can't have a chaise longue, when one of my gifts in life is to recline extremely well,
not bricking it AT ALL
The journey home,
thank goodness for my daughters Chucks,
poor swollen ankles,
my feet were in bits
at this point we are exhausted.
At the end of our journey a man gets Dave's attention. he shows Dave his phone.
On it he has written an incredibly sweet tribute to Dave and I. His observation of us as a couple. About our positivity and affection to each other.
His name is Ali, a father of 3 and a very, very nice man.
We thanked him,
I was truly over-whelmed by such a sweet gesture.
Despite being totally knackered, Dave had a day off work so off out we went.
I'm channeling Cannes,
as you do
The Victoria Gallery and Museum,
also the corner of Liverpool Universtiy,
I pledge to Stay Classy and always, ALWAYS take bathroom selfies
A quick chazza visit score, £3.49
My latest project
I'd like to say
A BIG THANK-YOU for all of your kindess and support!!!
you rock my world,